Report A Crime
Welcome to the Pittsfield Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY PLEASE CALL 911. Our online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the City of Pittsfield Massachusetts?
- There are no known suspects?
- This did not occur on a state owned property? e.g. the Pittsfield State Forest or Berkshire Community College.
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your browser’s pop-up blocker before filing the report.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: “Your online police report has been submitted” showing you that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
- Please click the “Start Report” button below to file a report.