Report A Tip With CitizenObserver
Welcome to our newest community safety project: CitizenObserver. With CitizenObserver, you can help assist the Pittsfield Police Department with fighting crime by submitting anonymous tips using either your cell phone or personal computer.
You can also use CitizenObserver to receive alerts that will provide you or your business with information regarding crime, emergencies, and other important information. You can have alerts sent to either your cell phone, email address, or both!
There is no limit to what we can accomplish if we all work together, stay alert and stay connected!
Submit A Tip
First and foremost;
IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY OR NEED AN IMMEDIATE POLICE RESPONSE DIAL 911 FROM A TELEPHONE.
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS FOR NON-EMERGENCY USE, YOU WILL NOT GET AN IMMEDIATE POLICE RESPONSE!
Submit A Tip From Your Personal Computer:
1. To submit a tip from your personal computer simply click on the following link to access the CitizenObserver Anonymous Tip Form.
CitizenObserver Anonymous Tip Form – http://www.citizenobserver.com/cov6/app/webTipForm.html?id=3252
2. Fill out the form with as much detailed information as possible and click on the Submit button.
Submit A Tip From Your Cell Phone
1. To submit an anonymous tip from your cell phone; Text “PITTIP plus your message” and send it to 847411.
2. After we receive your tip, You’ll get an automatic response from CitizenObserver containing your Tip ID.
3. If you need to submit any follow-up information, all you need to do is reply to the auto-response that you received.
CitizenObserver also allows individuals and businesses to receive important alerts regarding crime, emergencies, and other important information via email, cell phone or both! Simply fill out the CitizenObserver Alerts Registration Form and begin receiving alerts from the Pittsfield Police Department today!